It is with great pleasure that we announce the 2014 American Star Ball Championships!
We have an exciting schedule of Professional, Pro-Am and Amateur events planned as well as some surprises. We have increased the prize money for Professionals, Top Teachers, Amateurs, and Pro-Am Scholarships!
We are also pleased to announce that we will be returning to the luxury accommodations at the Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
We hope to offer all competitors, amateur and professional alike, a highly organized, amazing dance competition experience. So mark your calendars, put on your dance shoes and join us May 16th-18th, 2014 for the NEW American Star Ball Championships.
Ilya & Amanda Reyzin
Ilya and Amanda Reyzin began competing professionally in June 2007 and have competed in over 144 competitions and 254 professional events. They have received top placements in the American Rhythm, American Smooth, and Showdance Divisions. Their esteemed accomplishments include:
- 2009-2013 United States National Rhythm Finalist
- 2008, 2009, 2012, 2013 Eastern United States DanceSport Rhythm Champions
- 2012 Costa Rican Classic Rhythm Champions
- 2012-2013 Maryland DanceSport Rhythm Champions
- 2009-2012 World American Rhythm Finalist
- 2011 Constitution State Challenge Rhythm Champions
- 2011-2012 Cleveland DanceSport Challenge Rhythm Champions
- 2011-2012 Yankee Classic DanceSport Championship Rhythm Champions
- 2011-2012 Dancing a la Carte Rhythm Champions
- 2011-2012 Michigan Dance Challenge Rhythm Champions
- 2010 & 2012 North American Rhythm Champions
- 2010 La Classique Du Quebec Rhythm & Smooth Champions
- 2009 United States National 9-Dance Champions
- 2009 Eastern United States DanceSport Salsa Champions
- 2007 Ohio Star Ball Rising Star Rhythm Champions
Ilya and Amanda are sponsored by Doré Designs and Dancelife USA and own Rhythm DanceSport Center in Southampton, PA where they coach top amateur, professional, and Pro-Am competitors in both International and American styles.
Ilya and Amanda are also Championship Certified adjudicators through the North American Dance Teachers Association in International Latin, International Ballroom, American Rhythm, American Smooth, and Theatrical Arts./
Ilya: (215) 805-1220
Amanda: (215) 805-2213
Fax: (215) 355-1481