We are looking forward to seeing you at the AMERICAN STAR BALL CHAMPIONSHIPS. In order to make the competition run as smoothly as possible, please read below:
- Please make sure that you have completed your entry forms, a participant order form for each person attending and a studio accounting summary and return those to us by our closing date of April 19th, 2013.
- Shortly after we receive your information, we will send you an invoice/confirmation. Please check this closely for spelling, correct entries, and correct charges and let us know immediately if we need to make any changes. Please note that if you are not on a package, tickets for the sessions in which you are dancing should be ordered for teacher and student. If tickets are not ordered, we will automatically add those to your invoice.
- Hotel reservations for non-package holders should be made directly with the hotel, Golden Nugget Atlantic City (800) 777-8477. Please reference the American Star Ball and Group Code: ASTARR to receive the group rate. You must make your reservations before May 1st, 2013. The group rate will only be available until that date or until our block is sold out, whichever happens first. Reservations made after that date may not receive the group discount. All participants will be responsible for their personal room charge.
Room Rates are as follows:
Thursday, May 16th, 2013: $69.00 **plus taxes and surcharges
Friday, May 17th, 2013: $119.00 **plus taxes and surcharges
Saturday, May 18th, 2013: $199.00 **plus taxes and surcharges.
Sunday, May 19th, 2013: $69.00 **plus taxes and surcharges.
**All rooms are subject to a 14% tax and a $5.00 per night tourism/occupancy tax.
Please Note: Roll-away beds are not available at the Golden Nugget Atlantic City
- Upon arrival at the hotel, one representative from the studio should come to the registration desk and pick up the packages. OUTSTANDING BALANCES MUST BE PAID BEFORE PACKAGES CAN BE RELEASED. Only that representative will be allowed to make payment and pick up packages. We will not be accepting payments from individual students or releasing any tickets until payment is made in full. Each participant will be given a heat list showing what heat and at what time he/she is dancing. Please be advised that the time listed is approximate and subject to change. Each competitor should be present in the ballroom at least 30 minutes prior to his/her scheduled dance time. When you receive your heat sheet, please check and make sure your dances, levels, and ages are correct. We need to be made aware of any mistakes as soon as possible.
- Competitor numbers may be picked up from the registration desk. If you are a professional dancer or an amateur couple, you must have proof of your registration with the National Dance Council. If you are not on the NDCA roster and do not have a current card or a receipt showing you have paid for a current registration, you will be required to register at the competition or you will not be allowed to compete.
- Seating will be according to packages and the date of the order with preferred seating going first to package holders with balances paid in full 2 weeks prior to the competition. All seats in the ballroom are numbered and match ticket numbers. Seating is assigned when the tickets are ordered. Tickets ordered at a different time period may be for a different table or in a different area.
- All vouchers for money must be redeemed before the end of the competition or they become invalid.
Contact: Amanda Reyzin, 357 Roark’s Trail, Warminster, PA 18974; (215) 805-2213; AmericanStarBall@gmail.com